The opening and closing parts of the bellows gate valve are plug-shaped discs, the sealing surface is flat or conical, and the discs move linearly along the center line of the fluid. The movement of the valve stem can be lifted (the stem is raised and lowered, and the hand wheel is not raised and lowered), and there is also lifted and rotated (the hand wheel is rotated and raised together with the stem, and the nut is set on the valve body). Corrugated globe valve is only suitable for full open and full close, and it is not allowed to adjust and throttle. This type of valve should generally be installed horizontally in the pipeline.
National standard bellows gate valve:
model: WZ41H caliber: DN15-DN400
pressure: 1.6MPA-25MPA Material: WCB
Product structure characteristics:
The national standard bellows globe valve is suitable to cut off or connect the pipeline medium to pipelines under various working conditions such as nominal pressure PN1.6 ～ 16MPa and working temperature -29 ～ 350 ℃.
Its main structural characteristics:
1. The product structure is reasonable, the seal is reliable, the performance is good, and the shape is beautiful;
2. The sealing surface is surfacing welded with Co-based hard alloy, which has good wear resistance, corrosion resistance, good anti-friction performance and long service life;
3. Valve stem quenching and tempering and surface nitriding treatment have good anti-corrosion and anti-friction performance;
4. Double sealing, more reliable performance;
5, valve stem lifting position indication, more intuitive;
6. Parts material, flange and butt-weld end dimensions can be reasonably selected according to actual working conditions or user requirements to meet various engineering needs.
Product performance specifications:
Material of main parts: