1. Forged steel bellows gate valve, the key part of which is metal bellows. The lower end and the valve stem assembly are automatically rolled welded, and the upper end is automatically rolled welded to the connecting plate to form a metal barrier between the fluid medium and the atmosphere to ensure that the valve stem is zero leakage;
2. The valve disc adopts a tapered design, the sealing surface and the medium are streamlined, the sealing performance is better, and the service life is longer;
3. Double sealing design (corrugated tube + packing) If the corrugated tube fails, the valve stem packing will also avoid leakage and meet international sealing standards;
4. The valve cover has its own grease connector, which can directly lubricate the valve stem, nut and shaft sleeve, unlike the traditional lubricating oil only on the thread;
5. Ergonomically designed handwheel, with longer service life, easy and convenient operation, safer and more reliable.
Application of forged steel bellows gate valve: petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, power and other industries.