Globe valve is also called shut-off valve, it is the most widely used valve! Its popularity is due to the low friction between the sealing surfaces during opening and closing. ② More durable. ③ The opening height is not large. ④ Easy to manufacture. ⑤ Easy maintenance. ⑥ It is not only suitable for medium and low pressure, but also for high pressure.
The closing principle of the national standard bellows stop valve is to rely on the pressure of the valve rod to make the sealing surface of the valve disc and the sealing surface of the valve seat closely to prevent the flow of medium. The shut-off valve only allows the medium to flow in one direction, and it is directional during installation. The structural length of the globe valve is longer than that of the gate valve. At the same time, the fluid resistance is large. During long-term operation, the sealing reliability is not strong.
Overview of national standard bellows globe valve:
Product structural characteristics: The national standard bellows globe valve is suitable for pipelines in various working conditions such as petroleum, chemical, pharmaceutical, fertilizer, and power industries with nominal pressure PN1.6-4.0MPa and working temperature -20 ℃ -350 ℃ Connect the pipe medium.
Its main structural characteristics:
(1) The product structure is reasonable, the seal is reliable, the performance is good, and the shape is beautiful;
(2) Surfacing welding of Co hard alloy on sealing surface, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, good anti-friction performance and long service life;
(3) The valve stem is quenched and tempered and the surface is nitrided, which has good anti-corrosion and anti-friction performance;
(4) Double sealing, more reliable performance;
(5) The valve stem position indication is more intuitive;
(6) Parts materials, flanges and butt welding dimensions can be reasonably selected according to actual working conditions or user requirements to meet various engineering needs.
Main technical specifications:
Product performance specifications:
Material of main parts: